Monday, June 18, 2007

Chistopher Emley San Francisco Attorney

I was recently divorced and Christopher Emley was my wife's attorney. Everything turned out well, but only because I got lucky and stumbled upon a treasure trove of email between my wife and Christopher Emley. I'm now doing some research to see if others that have had Christopher Emley as an opposing attorney found themselves in a similar tight spot.

Some of the tactics included claims of "verbal recommendations" by an official agency that the agency denies ever having made and taking a child to a therapist w/o both parents consent, especailly if that therapist is Judith Tiktinsky.

These tactics put me in a big hole legally, and devastated my friends and family. Had I not found the emails, my goose could have been cooked and I could not have cleared my reputation with friends and family.

But most importantly, custody of my child could have been negatively affected. I got luckier than a lottery winner when I found those emails.

In an effort to help anyone that was perhaps not as lucky as I was, please contact me and let's compare notes.

steve@igorinternational.com

More posts about | More blogs about Christopher Emley