Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Abuse of mediation?

In an interestingly timed move, I just got a letter saying that another custodial mediation has been scheduled. The interesting part is that my wife and I had agreed on custody and money, the only dispute has been whether I should have to pay for Christopher Emley's "services". I have made many offers to settle this divorce in the last six months, but have never even gotten a response - OF ANY KIND.

And interesting because it comes on the heels of my telling Christopher Emley that I am filing a grivance with the state bar, do not intend to pay him, published this blog and defied his meritless, threatening letter. All of this occured in the last week.

Would Christopher Emley do something like this as a retaliatory move? Would he sink that low? Or would this be a step up for him? My guess would be that this is classic Christopher Emley. And I'll bet that mediation will be used as a venue to spin the truth about his behavior, and to try and make me look bad, both for objecting to his tactics and objecting to paying for his tactics.

If he tries to use my child as a shield, the legal gloves are off.

Anyone with a similar Emley experience, let us know. And thanks for all the support and emails thus far.

The only silver lining is that this will make the file I submit seeking sanctions against him for "unnecessary hoo-ha", just a little thicker... that and it may give me a legal opening to get his emails on the record.


More posts about | More blogs about Christopher Emley