Monday, July 23, 2007

Christopher Emley

One of the problems you face with Christopher Emley as your spouse's attorney, is that I believe Christopher Emley has lower ethical standards than most other lawyers. This means it will be difficult to "fight fire with fire", as most lawyers wont participate in this bottom dwelling realm.

He encouraged my wife to present a false reality to the court (see previous post below). I don't think he has any problem waging a campaign of unsubstantiated character assassination or allowing his client to present what he should know is false testimony --e.g. in my case my wife reported to the court in writing that she believed I was somehow hacking into her State of California email files after she had changed her password several times - pure science fantasy stuff.

Expect a motion from him containing a lot of negative innuendo that can’t actually be tied to you.

Classic Emley motions contain unverified claims of strange behavior of a child immediately after that child goes from visiting you to being in the company of the other parent (his client). Nightmares(my case), “strange looks”, mood swings, changes in eating, pooping, tantrums, stuttering(my case-- my daughter has the same speech impediment as her 21 year old sister and has been in speech threapy for a year, the sleazy innuendo of trying to make her stutter connected to a recent visit with me was somehow not an ethical problem for this past president of the California Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts) – it’s a real poo-poo platter of delights.

I would advise you to notify your spouse in writing that you will be recording all phone calls with them. Christopher Emley has handled both of my wife's divorces and in each case claims of negative phone conversations were presented to the court. This is easily avoided by recording all conversations.


More posts about | More blogs about Christopher Emley